Thursday, July 02, 2015

Rockford


Back to Division III Ultimate Nationals in the midwest again. The second year for me, the third for M, and the fourth for D and Carleton GOP. This year they arrived ranked somewhere in the middle of the pack and wound up the tournament in fifth place.

It's amazing how many parents showed up - some from the region, but many like us from farther away.

Last year: DIII Nationals in Westerville OH


** Although Nationals was the third weekend of May, this is only getting posted on July 2nd. I spent the spring spiraling into computer hell as a hard disk gradually failed and I finally replaced the computer just the day before our June road trip. Now I've got a lot of catching up to do. As I've noted previously, I try to maintain chronological order, but posts are rarely live and in this case, not even fresh.

This also means that this post will be rapidly buried by a couple of dozen posts from the trip!


No comments: