Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Sequim

It's taken me just over a month to catchup on the Norway trip in both this blog and on Gravel Beach. But then there was the rest of July, so I'm still behind!

The second weekend of July, I headed over to Sequim on Sunday, figuring I'd get a good bike ride, then stay in Port Angeles so I'd be able to get out to Twin for a work thing on Monday morning. The plan worked well and I was even able to meet up with Randy late afternoon and we drove up to Hurricane Ridge.

I hit the Edmonds ferry early Sunday morning and was unloading my bike in Sequim by 9:00 AM. I had a big loop planned which took in pretty much all of Sequim's shoreline, but also required climbing to the top of Bell Hill (it doesn't look that big, compared to the Olympics behind it) and a chance to ride some neat sections of the Discovery Trail. Including the old Milwaukee Route Bridge over the Dungeness River.


No comments: