Sunday, August 26, 2018

Ganges

The smoke never completely went away during the week, but some days were better than others. In Ganges on Thursday, the haze was less and what little there was I was able to reduce further on the computer back home.

I went into town early for coffee at Talia, then wandered around the harbor with the new camera. The colors were bright, the sky was partly blue, and the whites were really white - not orangish brown like they'd been most of the week. I've probably overdone the contrast a little in these shots, but was having fun playing with the exposure after the fact.

This month, after years of waffling, I finally got a digital SLR (Canon Rebel T6i) and am migrating my photo library from Picasa to Lightroom. The pictures may not be any better, but at least I'm paying more for them! And I'm still taking most of them with my iPhone or my small Canon SX720.


No comments: