Sunday, August 26, 2018

Salt Spring Island

Not for the first time, I'd like to point out that I have no idea whether it's Saltspring Island or Salt Spring Island, but as far as I can tell, the spellings are pretty interchangeable. Either way, it's much the same place as when we first came up in 1997.

Every year (at least since 2006), I post a few pictures, often under similar titles (Salt Spring, Ganges, St, Mary Lake, Fulford), though I've tried pretty hard to seek out a few new places on each visit. This post is simply a few pictures from this year that I liked, but didn't fit well in the other entries.

I believe there are now almost 50 posts from Salt Spring on this blog:
hshipman:  Saltspring Island
And a bunch more over on Gravel Beach:
Gravel Beach: Saltspring

I assume we'll be back again next year.

No comments: