Friday, May 25, 2007

Gulf Coast






The conference ended Thursday and I headed back to the airport to pick up a car for my 48-hour rally to Florida. My last trip between Pensacola and New Orleans was in 1971, and we probably took I-10 the whole way, so the beaches, bayous, and of course, Katrina, were all new to me. I'm about a week behind - this blog is only rarely live - and between catching up with work, fixing the bed that D broke (I think he was trying to tackle it), and shuttling him to the Washington Open, I plan to spend time this weekend posting pictures to both this blog and to Gravel Beach. As usual, it is sometimes a bit arbitrary which pictures go on this page and which go on that page. But expect far too many pictures of post-Katrina coastlines and white sand beaches!

No comments: