Monday, January 28, 2019

Seattle

Observant followers of this blog may have noted that the last post was back in November and it's now almost February. It's not that there haven't been things to post. Rather, the author (also editor, proofreader, publisher, and photographer) has been struggling with some existential questions (about the blog's existence, not the author's) and has sort of decided, by indecision and inaction, to put it on hold for a while, until he can figure out whether it has a future.

Meanwhile, I'm posting pictures on my Tumblr blogs, which is much easier and focuses more on the photos than on the rambling backstory.

Places on the Path (Just that)
Views from the Path (Visual trivia without context)
Strandline (Beaches and shorelines)
Emerald City Coffee (Sort of obvious)

And, of course, I will continue to add to my beach collection over on Gravel Beach.

The 971 posts on this blog will still be here for those looking for ideas for places to visit. Maybe if I'm bored, I'll add some sort of map. And maybe some more posts. I don't know.



No comments: