Friday, February 18, 2011

Stevens Pass




It's been at least two or three years since D and last skied and as usual, I was convinced I'd either have forgotten how or that my aging body would break. As it was, joints and muscles worked fairly well and although my knees were awfully stiff after the drive back, they didn't feel too bad the next day. We spent the day with J&R, and with Will, once his lesson was over. He pretty much called the routes - though we had to talk him out of some of his more ambitious plans.

I guess every year my postings take a dip around the holidays - this has been a particularly long gap. Things get busy - both at work and at home We launched the kitchen remodel. And when I do take pictures, they are family pictures at Thanksgiving and Christmas and sometimes I hesitate to post those shots.

No comments: